Folks,

If anyone can help find the following code pattern I would appreciate it.

   - I have two list fields listing a number of titles, some of which may
   be the same some not
   - For example in the variables list1 and List2
   - I would like to list only items found in both lists

Any suggestions full or partial greatly appreciated. I will publish the
result back here.

Thanks
Tony