Bimlas

As I read this

   - the first set/run is listed
   - The second run lists those in the first set but not those in the
   second set
   - Then the filter as a whole is the first set but *not* those "*not* in
   the second set"
   - This is a double negative so in effect saying is list the first set
   but *only* those in the second set.

I now face the challenges of getting the set names from fields, and
converting the set names into the list of members in those sets and passing
those into your suggested filter.

Thanks
Tony