On Wednesday, August 14, 2019 at 1:37:27 PM UTC+2, Klaus wrote:

> Correction: It does so almost. The title doesn't get updated when I close
> a tiddler.

I believe this is because currentTiddler is still the same even if you
close it. What you might interpret to be the new currentTiddler isn't - it
is merely that closing a tiddler shrinks the tiddler river so "something"
ends up where you're looking. It still doesn't have the focus.

Personally I have a solution for another issue that incidentally also
solves this; I've modified my "close" and "delete" buttons to also actively
navigate to the tiddler *above* the closed one, instead of visually having
the succeeding one be dragged up into view. This active navigation also
sets the currentTiddler (...at least I assume it does). If you're
interested I could post my code for these modified buttons.

<:-)