Actualy I think there may be some fundamental assumptions made in the typically
sized wikis that a wrong at scale. For example the recent tiddlers list can get
very large. When saving the noscript section can add a 50% to file size.

Somehow Jeremy and others avoid this at scale as did my example but are we
avoiding performance issues through techniques we have a gut instinct for but
are not quantified or published?

regards
Tony