@Watt

@Gloom Looks interesting! Have you got a link to share?

Will have one soon-- moving all the reference and search tiddlers to their
own wiki for this thread-- currently they're in my testbed wiki which has a
lot of other things that would baffle and lead visitors astray.  Showed
screenshots elsewhere but been working on a central search query generator
(& some in tiddler display of search results) of other wikis, TW static
pages, TW/Docs/Dev Groups, various Google search queries (like
definitions), Wikipedia pages-- all from a wiki

TWScripts URL -- https://kookma.github.io/TW-Scripts/

@Mohammad

Could I ude the code from the search Toolmap tiddler
(https://kookma.github.io/TW-Scripts/#Search%20in%20Tiddlywiki%20Toolmap)
at TWScripts for the referenced search demo I'm putting up for this
thread?  Currently I'm not using it but just linking to it because I felt
it was a unique feature of your wiki and I didn't want to diminish that
uniqueness by also having it.