David Gifford wrote:

> [...] and publish it with my name on it elsewhere in a way that makes
> people think it is from me.

David, the two TW options, just as probably any other option, are equally
risky in that regard.

One way to "prevent" this might be to publish stuff *over a long period of
time* in one reputable and well known place. For example you could have a
twitter feed or something like that, and let it run for a few years, that
refers to the sites that you publish. Then it is credible only because it's
been around for a long time. All your sites should refer to one another to
give credibility to each other and there could be one main central place
that all other wikis have to be mentioned as a proof of being legit, and
all your sites bring this up.

I assume you, as a missionary, are associated with a church. Maybe you can
have their site refer to your site and you refer to theirs, thereby giving
credibility.

<:-)