The MD5 has to be published on a site known to not have been hacked. It
can't travel with the TW file, because the whole kit could have been hacked.

It's an interesting idea that you could include a MD5 library with the TW
file. That would make it easy to generate the number before publication
and for users to check the numbers (comparing against a "secure"
publication site.). Since most users aren't going to know how to use
an MD5 command line tool.

One would really hope that this is all hypothetical within the confines of
the ecclesiastical field.

Thanks!