What happened to TW 2.5.0?
There hasn't been any announcement to the contrary, so TW 2.5.1 is
supposed to still be Beta.
On the official homepage of TW however, all of a sudden there is TW
2.5.1.
But in the Timeline in the Sidebar there is no recent change, although
the NewFeatures-tiddler clearly has been updated.
Question-1: What's going on?
Furthermore I noticed the publication of Chinese TWs for 2.5.1, but I
haven't seen any change in "http://svn.tiddlywiki.org/Trunk/
association/locales/core/en/locale.en.js" since TW 2.4.
Question-2: Do we translaters need to create new versions, and where
then is our English master-copy, or are there no changes indeed as
compared to v2.4?
Btw. don't take me wrong: I'm not criticizing, but since I feel
responsible for 2 translations I am just curious.
Thanks in advance for your replies.