Speaking of fET, I was hoping to be able to migrate all of my scripts
(InlineJavascriptPlugin)
Last year I converted all of my fET to ILJS, and have an extensive
amount scripts throughout my daily use TW

As all things go, I anticipate it may be a while before I could change
into TW5 completely, but I look forward to the new possibilities it
creates.

I took a look at the source after reading Paul's comments, and that
also looks very tidy - a lot of it is over my head, but the general
organization is much better.

Mike