> Recently, I've noticed a few things that look like it's proper to
> improve in vanilla TW. Namely:

Thanks for the suggestions.

> 1. hide the lists in SideBarTabs into a slider. It is always looks
> beatiful when there's an "index" slider there; and I've never met this
> good without it. Some sites made with TW but not TiddlySpace has those
> down-to-the-bottom-and-even-more-below-timelines and this never looked
> good.

As you know, at tiddlywiki.com for some time the sidebar lists have
been in a slider. We were reluctant to make the change to the empty
version of TiddlyWiki for backwards compatibility concerns.

> 2. add "~" to the ViewToolbar and EditToolbar slicenames in
> ToolbarCommands. Well, it's quite cosmetic thing, but those
> ViewToolbar and EditToolbar appears in "missing" tabs each time a user
> changes this shadow tiddler in a new TW.

Good idea, I'll look into this.

> 3. add "references" in EditToolbar slice. This is somewhat arguable,
> but until the "link binding" is not established (see [1])

> 4. add "deleteTiddler" in the ViewToolbar slice. There's usually no
> need to go to the edit mode to delete a tiddler. However, I don't mean
> that it should be removed from EditToolbar slice.

I'm reluctant to add more "root level" commands to the tiddler toolbar
in order to keep the default arrangement nice and simple.

Cheers

Jeremy

> [1]
> http://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywikidev/browse_thread/thread/05995a23c80d3d42,
> search the page for the first mentioning of "link binding"
>
> --

Jeremy Ruston
mailto:jer...@osmosoft.com
http://www.tiddlywiki.com