Hi.

Recently, I've noticed a few things that look like it's proper to
improve in vanilla TW. Namely:

1. hide the lists in SideBarTabs into a slider. It is always looks
beatiful when there's an "index" slider there; and I've never met this
good without it. Some sites made with TW but not TiddlySpace has those
down-to-the-bottom-and-even-more-below-timelines and this never looked
good.

2. add "~" to the ViewToolbar and EditToolbar slicenames in
ToolbarCommands. Well, it's quite cosmetic thing, but those
ViewToolbar and EditToolbar appears in "missing" tabs each time a user
changes this shadow tiddler in a new TW.

3. add "references" in EditToolbar slice. This is somewhat arguable,
but until the "link binding" is not established (see [1])

4. add "deleteTiddler" in the ViewToolbar slice. There's usually no
need to go to the edit mode to delete a tiddler. However, I don't mean
that it should be removed from EditToolbar slice.

Best wishes, Yakov.

[1]
http://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywikidev/browse_thread/thread/05995a23c80d3d42,
search the page for the first mentioning of "link binding"