Yakov

Strange indeed as I've been using this syntax for some years since TWC
2.6.1 or so.
Moreover I have a good reason to use this syntax: I crafted a simple
example for the demo, but most of the time the fet is in a function and I
pass multiple tags as parameters. This is based on the example given by Udo
Borkowski:
http://tiddlywiki.abego-software.de/#[[List%20all%20Tiddlers%20that%20contain%20either%20a%20%27TaskToDo%27%20or%20a%20%27TaskOpen%27%20or%20%27TaskDone%27%20tag]]%20ForEachTiddlerPlugin

* Main tiddler
<<tiddler myFunction with: 'tag1","tag2","tag3' >>

** Function tiddler (simplified)
<<forEachTiddler where 'tiddler.tags.containsAny(["$1"])' write
'tiddler.title+" "' end '""'>>

Regards