Hi Yakov! Thanks so much for making these! Because FeT has such a steep
learning curve, I still haven't gotten around to learning it and
implementing it, but the new features sound nifty. I do wish there were
some form of wysiwyg or helping dialog box for making FeT events(?), that
would show you what your options are and what you need, where, and perhaps
select those from a list or radio button, and then perhaps spit the FeT
syntax out for you.

The SetManagerPlugin looks REALLY nifty, and is something I've been hoping
for for a while now.

You're one of my top 5 favorite TWC plugin developers, and one of the few
still active, so keep up the good work!

-Leo