On Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 10:58:18 AM UTC+2, PMario wrote:

>> I have many questions:
>>
>>    - What elements node.js put in the single html tw?
>>
>> none

I probably didn't understand that question right :)

When we build eg: empty.html with the --build command we basically add

 - the core:  https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/tree/master/core
 - and we use this recipe.
https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/blob/master/editions/empty/tiddlywiki.info

to create the html file.

If you want to build and develop new TW functions, you should work with a
fork of tw5 github repo <https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5>. ...

-mario

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/b778bb6c-1962-4734-927f-f4d714a97ffe%40googlegroups.com.