Boot log:
  Startup task: load-modules
  Startup task: info after: load-modules before: startup
  Startup task: startup after: load-modules
  Startup task: story after: startup
  Startup task: commands platforms: node after: story
Executing command: load ./index.html.recipe
Executing command: savetiddler $:/core/templates/tiddlywiki2.template.html /
srv/archives/WORKPLACE.Projects/TiddlyWikiBuilder/Builder/cooked/2.7.0/index
.html text/plain
Error: Missing tiddler: $:/core/templates/tiddlywiki2.template.html
Boot log:
  Startup task: load-modules
  Startup task: info after: load-modules before: startup
  Startup task: startup after: load-modules
  Startup task: story after: startup
  Startup task: commands platforms: node after: story
Executing command: load ../tiddlywiki/test/recipes/tests.html.recipe
fs.js:987
  return binding.stat(pathModule._makeLong(path));
                 ^

Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, stat
'../tiddlywiki/test/recipes/tests.html.recipe'
    at Error (native)
    at Object.fs.statSync (fs.js:987:18)
    at Command.execute ($:/core/modules/commands/load.js:34:13)
    at Commander.executeNextCommand ($:/core/modules/commander.js:115:14)
    at Commander.executeNextCommand ($:/core/modules/commander.js:104:12)
    at Commander.execute ($:/core/modules/commander.js:64:7)
    at Object.exports.startup ($:/core/modules/startup/commands.js:34:12)
    at $tw.boot.executeNextStartupTask (/srv/archives/WORKPLACE.Projects/
TiddlyWikiBuilder/TW5/boot/boot.js:2069:10)
    at $tw.boot.executeNextStartupTask (/srv/archives/WORKPLACE.Projects/
TiddlyWikiBuilder/TW5/boot/boot.js:2067:21)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/75a7f695-347e-46ab-9806-d75e5fd3b12f%40googlegroups.com.