that's good news! maybe as Jeremy said, css support is not far away.
thanks for trying it out @coda coder,

@Jeremy I've tried different approaches now and it can be done better than
the first fast tries but it's a bit a mess and I can't get my head around
it, too.

not giving up on this, but enough for today

thanks both of you

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/cb2969e8-a50b-4445-8f73-c9433f14a9af%40googlegroups.com.