On Friday, June 8, 2018 at 2:59:31 PM UTC+2, @TiddlyTweeter wrote:

> So whilst "you" (no pointing) may see a need for all this to be under an
> umbrella, until such time as you provide both the mechanism and people to
> do it, I'd say people like David are still our best bet.

I pointed out the dynalist project, because it's a great resource and we as
a community should be able to maintain it. Instead of relying on a single
user to do so.

Providing the mechanism to maintain this list, independent to the
tiddlywiki release cycle is my intention. .. I'm sure it will be imperfect
and clunky at the beginning. But I hope we can improve it - together. ...

It's not this single project I'm aiming at. I want to have the possibility
to cover all projects listed there, where it makes sense __and__ If their
authors want to!

have fun!
mario

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/1ebd4c5e-06d9-4ac6-805b-ffc04033be04%40googlegroups.com.