Before I start asking questions I want to say that all of these are good
ideas and I want to implement them.

When you say that every tiddlywiki could act as the backend of another wiki
I am not sure what you mean. The node process that serves a wiki can server
other wikis as well, Bob already does this with one node process and
TiddlyServer does it by spawning new processes for each wiki.

This whole idea sounds a lot like federated tiddler servers, which can (and
in terms of coding complexity and maintainability probably should) be
created separately from tiddlywiki (I think that the back-end of noteself
is an example of something similar to this already).

I think that this would actually be a separate project from the core of
tiddlywiki. The public-facing wikis I have up using Bob right now have a
custom expressjs backend that does some of what you are describing, and I
am planning on adding the federation aspects (storing tiddlers for other
wikis, aggregation, etc.) to it.

Tiddlywiki works well as a single html file and adding all of the overhead
needed to do what you are describing would make that a lot harder. So while
these things should be available for tiddlywiki I don't think that they
should be part of the core of tiddlywiki.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/39dec0b4-6e68-45e3-be71-52ccf1a1ad9a%40googlegroups.com.