Jed,

Thanks for your view here. I understand the complications you describe. I
suppose I am hoping we can provide those "equivalent structures" a little
more comprehensively and if possible in a systemic way so more of the html5
standards can be applied. Perhaps keeping it simpler.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/c535bdb2-b723-44c5-8678-fd912fdce76b%40googlegroups.com.