Another example

See this HTML

<form action="/action_page.php" method="get">
  First name: <input type="text" name="fname"><br>
  Last name: <input type="text" name="lname"><br>
  <button type="submit" formaction="/action_page2.php">Submit to another
page</button>
</form>

Pressing submit will craft a HTML link to the PHP page
http://127.0.0.1:8088/action_page.php?fname=Tony&lname=Muscio

Why cant we pass this to a macro or a temp tiddler? Even to our own wiki?

Actually I just did it

 <form action="http://127.0.0.1:8088/Instances/TiddlyWiki5.html#";>
  First name: <input type="text" name="fname"><br>
  Last name: <input type="text" name="lname"><br>
  <input type="submit" value="Submit">
</form>

Results
in http://127.0.0.1:8088/Instances/TiddlyWiki5.html?fname=Tony&lname=Muscio#