I'm a bit unsure about version -- I did this

$ git clone https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5.git
Cloning into 'TiddlyWiki5'...
$ cd ~/experiments/TiddlyWiki5
$ ./tiddlywiki.js --version
5.1.20-prerelease

But you're right my current version is  5.1.19pre

I don't know how to fetch 5.1.19final from github

I can't remember why but I junked the npm installed version since I wanted
to see all the sources

/Joe

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/41056b3d-c223-4038-bf97-1447dded51d0%40googlegroups.com.