Diego,

On Sun, Jan 27, 2019 at 6:23 PM Diego Mesa <diego...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Conceptually, I could see this as a "sandbox" mechanism where I could
> inject all of my tiddlers into the innerwiki and then try risky
> plugins/modifications/etc. How can we inject the outer wiki user contents
> into the inner wiki?

You can use the $tiddler and $filter attributes in the $data widget to grab
whatever content you want from the outer wiki. See
https://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease/plugins/tiddlywiki/innerwiki/#%24%3A%2Fplugins%2Ftiddlywiki%2Finnerwiki%2Fdocs
.

Brian

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/CAO5X8CxMiHhjFvzcY0EgL35zMH-EPF7%3Dd2S0NEJADuu%2BP9hWKA%40mail.gmail.com.