Hi SS

Autolinking of system tiddler titles was proposed and implemented by Tobias
Beer back in 2015:

https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/issues/1103

I think that rationale was roughly the inverse of your question: why would one
want to refer to a system tiddler title without making it a link.

I'm assuming though that you've run into some situation where system tiddler
linking causes a problem or confusion?

Best wishes

Jeremy

--