S S

On links to missing tiddlers, what If an option if selected opened a
standard message that explained they followed a link to a non exiting
tiddler, and gave the option to create?

Also references can be made to tiddlers that are otherwise turned into
links using the ~ tilde

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/4ba4ea4b-bb58-41ab-a949-d11925d9c9df%40googlegroups.com.