S. S.

I do not seem to experience any difficulty with this "feature" and your
issue makes me ask why I do not, and why you may do so. Personally I try
and keep system tiddlers away from the wiki users eyes (including myself in
user mode) and only provide them in instructions and tools for someone
implementing a macro or plugin.

To me it is very practical because I need not do anything to make such
tiddlers into a link when building "the back end of a solution" and I keep
them out of the front end. If one really must appear I may put it behind a
pretty link [[name|systemtiddler]] or as a tag pill. Sometimes I even use a
caption.

Perhaps you could give some examples of where it is of concern to you.
Perhaps we can share some other techniques that obviate the need for this
change.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/1e986e70-c076-45e5-95c9-a5b63deddaac%40googlegroups.com.