On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 11:30 PM stefano franchi <stefano.fran...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Never mind again, got it from the Railroad plugin:
>
> 1. Create the panels the make up the various tabs of the plugin page
>>

> In  the plugin.info file, add a "list" field with the names of the
> panels, then create corresponding tiddlers with prefix
>
> $:/plugins/yourName/yourPlugin

I thought the above would be enough to get the aux files (Usage/Doc, etc)
to show up as tabs in the plugin page, but apparently it isn't.
I can't find anything else in the core plugins to explain how the tabs are
created. No additional info in the tiddlywiki.files, no tags in the
tiddlers themselves, etc.
Suggestions appreciated.

 Cheers,

S.