Hi there,

I've created this little demo here: http://find-on-page-test.tiddlyspot.com/

It allows to find words on the page using a very simple action-widget

it uses window.find() which isn't supported by all browsers but it works in
TiddlyDesktop

ctrl-f opens a search panel,
ctrl-g / ctrl-shift-g cycle through the matches

what I've noticed is that matches on tags are found but the selection isn't
visible

I'd like to make this work similar to the browser native behavior, that
shows all matches selected and the "cycle-match" in a highlight color, but
I'm not sure if that's that easy

... anyway, I think many users would be happy about a small tiddlydesktop
upgrade in this direction

what do you think?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/d4b82a86-e40a-427c-af1d-34725480644f%40googlegroups.com.