> Simon,
>
> I am not sure what problem this is solving. In Both Chrome and FireFox
> Ctrl-f opens find, F3 moves to the next and shift-f3 moves to the last.
>
> Was it just you did not know about f3 so created ctrl-g ? or is F3 not
> working on TiddlyDesktop?

:o) did you try to search on the page in TiddlyDesktop?

Sure, this tries to emulate browser-behavior and finally I'd also like to
have a count with matches.
It's for our main tiddlywiki browser without search-on-page working ...
TiddlyDesktop. I should have probably stated that more precisely  ^^

Firefox even tells you the number found.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/0c2b3415-a871-4eec-842a-0bf6f4034d20%40googlegroups.com.