> Just to clarify, I'm all in favour of having find-in-page in
> TiddlyDesktop, and welcome any help. I think Simon's approach is a
> promising one: to make a find-in-page that works in a standalone TW. The
> other approach is to extend TiddlyDesktop itself with the functionality.

That's cool, thanks Jeremy!

Extending TiddlyDesktop itself is cumbersome I found. On the nw.js repo
there are some questions about it, but it doesn't seem to be clear if it
works using webview or how to do it ... so I thought maybe it's better
doing it this way ...

best wishes back

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/c4a9a26a-b4e1-4262-ad6a-f347f5d31027%40googlegroups.com.