The prelease has had plenty of updates over the last few days. The release note
is now up to date and I think we’re ready for the release of v5.1.22.

https://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease/ <https://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease/>

If all goes well, I’m hoping to release the new version tomorrow. This is a
final call for any showstoppers issues that might prevent the release.

If you’re a plugin author, this is a good moment to run quick checks against
the new release to shake out any new issues.

Please let know, and of course feel free to ask any questions.

Best wishes

Jeremy.