Hi Mat

> On 15 Apr 2020, at 12:05, Mat <matiasg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Jeremy Ruston wrote:
> Do you mean that you’re seeing different plugins listed there than in control
> panel?
>
> I just mean that not all plugins e.g the Freelinks plugin are listed there
> (also not in prerelease).

Ah, the sidebar only lists the plugins that are installed. There are a bunch of
plugins in the prerelease to facilitate testing, while tiddlywiki.com carries
fewer.

> OK, I didn't investigate exactly which ones don't have demos and maybe it
> makes sense for the visitor that some of them don't have demos, I can't tell.
> Just wanted to point it out to make sure it is intentional on your part.

I think we should indeed have demo pages for most plugins (some like JSZip
there’s nothing to demo), but the tradeoff there is the build time for the site
(currently around 8 minutes). It’s been on my mind to optimise the build with
some caching and slicing and dicing, perhaps at that point we should look at it.

Best wishes

Jeremy