Folks,

I have a button that creates a new field then uses the message
<$action-sendmessage $message="tm-edit-tiddler" $param="tiddlername"/>
To open the tiddler for edit.

Is it possible somehow to get the cursor to appear in the new field?

Why?
This would simplify providing a value to the field if we could click open
for edit and type, with no need to mouse to the field.

Thanks in advance
Tony