Hi all,

I have dreams for creating a piece of software for this really niche
purpose, and I found myself returning time and again to TiddlyWiki as the
basis for a lot of it.

My question is really basic, feels like it doesn't even really warrant a
Conversation post 😅 What framework does TiddlyWiki use?

I've heard of things like Angular or React, but I'm just looking for a name
that I can research and learn on my own, for the purposes of replicating
that aspects of TW5 that I enjoy so much.