Initially I would have agreed completely with DRC since 95% of my users are
on GbE fiber, but if those numbers accurately reflect typical usage (and it
would seem they do) then I have to wonder how this might affect throughput.
 It's been a while since the last time I tried to quantify this (>6
months), but I know that when I did I was surprised at how low the overall
bandwidth usage was for 50+ users (all with large displays, >=1920x1200).
If nothing else, can this be made to be a runtime option?

-brian