On Wed, 03 Jun 2009 23:17:44 +0100
Colin Dean <c.c.d...@durham.ac.uk> wrote:

> > This discussion must have been off-list, or on some other list, so I'm
> > not aware of the idea here.
>
> Daniel's suggestion on this list, 27 May:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_name=20090527095936.GA31980%40berrange.com

Hmm... The reference was present already in your original patch though,
albeit in a different form.

> However, I have now removed the offending paragraph.

Ok. We can leave that discussion for a later time then.

> > We can drop the naming discussion. But I think the above issue needs to
> > be resolved, as does the issue of how future version numbers should be
> > handled. Since it's just you and Peter Rosin who have implemented this
> > extension, I'd say you're in a best position to specify the handling so
> > that it doesn't break anything existing.
>
> In the attached patch, I have attempted to address version numbering
> (see the server message description).

Looks very nice. I've applied the patch.

Rgds
--
Pierre Ossman            OpenSource-based Thin Client Technology
System Developer         Telephone: +46-13-21 46 00