I have a digital clock that runs from the 60 hertz power. I have noticed several times that TVA power can gain time up to 15 seconds compared to UTC. Takes a few weeks.

I also did a stability test using a rubidium and dividers and I showed about a +/- 0.03 hertz deviation over one hour, during a 24 hour test period.

Maybe we all should run a power line test at the same time and we should be able to see who is leading and lagging !

Brian N4FMN

Brooke Clarke wrote:

Hi Tom:

Does your phase plot mean that a mains powered wall clock might be off by 10 seconds?

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke, N6GCE