Roy Phillips skrev:
Jim
I was interested to hear that you are very fond of your vintage Counter (HP5370B), and I have downloaded the manual from the Agilent website. I recently purchased an HP 5335A, again a vintage model, and I have yet to assess it completely - is the 5370B much superior ? The facilities on the 5335A seem to be similar.

These are two different animals. I like my 5335A for its directness and versatility, where as both 5370B and SR-620 takes a litte more bending.

Resolution and jitter wise the 5370B outperforms the 5335A, and the SR-620 outperforms the 5370B.