arnold.ti...@gmx.de writes:

May be,  but does not sound to be very logic to select OCXOs for low noise
and then  stick the 'low noise' label to the bad parts...

------------
Hi Arnold

Many thanks for the photos, which confirmed what I understood from your
previous comments, that the label doesn't say "low noise", it says "phase
noise".

Whilst my comment was meant to be somewhat tongue in cheek, and I agree
it's very unlikely they'd use noisier parts in the T'bolt and then  advertise
the fact, that label as it stands still reminds me more of a  fault label
than one indicating an attribute.

If you were given a box of these oscillators, some with and some  without
that label, could you be sure, without further information or  testing, which
ones might have lower phase noise?

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR