here is a two center pin type of BNC, presumably for a balanced twisted pair or twin ax type cable.
The shape of the dielectric allows proper mechanical mating.
Stan, W1LE     Cape Cod

Bob Camp wrote:
Hi

I don't even have the counter and already we're butchering it....

The big issue is suitable twin-ax connectors and cable. I have both, but they are *big*. They never really made it into the world of miniature connectors and miniature cable. Shielded twisted pair would be another option. That eliminates the cable as an issue. Small connectors (BNC drop in) are still an issue though.