Tom Van Baak wrote:
Hi David,

Thanks for the detailed comments. I understand better
how the two boards differ now. You did a fine job. And
thanks for making it available to the group, with good
documentation and all.

One comment in the use of microcontrollers -- a reason
I (and many others) have used them for timing projects
is because they are totally synchronous. All output pins
are clocked from the one input clock. In this respect they
perform no differently than a synchronous counter.

At some point I'll re-run tempco and jitter measurements
of the dividers and 1PPS distribution amps I have here.
Last time I used a 5370B and a SR620. This time I'd like
to try a Wavecrest. If someone on the list has done this
already can you let me know?

I have HP5370B, SR-620, DTS-2070, CNT-90... among others what do you need?

Should I do some test on my assembled TADD-2 divider?