Ciao Francesco

The German commentary doesnt add much, but at least the circuit annotations are in English. The QBH125 (http://www.spectrummicrowave.com/pdf/amplifier/QBH-125.pdf) used by one of the circuits is available on eBay and elsewhere (Spectrum microwave). You may be able to substitute other MMICs however, the Spectrum Microwave parts may have higher reverse isolation.

Bruce

francesco messineo wrote:
Hi Bruce,