On 01/12/2010 09:33, paul swed wrote:
Tim did you order  it through Aus ebay?
I wonder if they have an outlet on the US ebay or should I say epay.
Interested to hear more from anyone doing business with them.
Especially if this receiver does do the 20 ns timing as stated.

Hi Paul,

I bought mine through eBay before I noticed you can buy from them direct. I was actually looking for something else when it popped up in my search and when I saw it was $40 delivered, I thought "Why not ?"

It arrived in 7 days, which to Australia, is very quick !

I'm going to buy another one since my Tiny Tracker 3 will plug straight in and the whole kit-n-caboodle is small enough to fit inside an old 2m rig I have for a nice compact APRS solution.

The one I have at the moment is attached to my ALIX 2D2 and is my backup time server to my Tbolt in the home network.

regards

Tim

--

VK2XTT :: QF56if :: BMARC :: WIA :: AMSAT-VK :: AMSAT