El 10/03/2011 15:35, jimlux escribió:

Heck, every time I buy parts at home, it seems the packing slip always has some sort of generic "these parts may be subject to export controls" notice on it. Yep.. those 10Meg resistors just might be a vital piece of an armament...

This remembers me when I bought a connnector and was informed that it was ITAR classiffied - first that I thought was that it was not soo heavy nor contundent to make too much harm if I throw it to the enemy's head... at the end, it was an error - it was not ITAR :)

Regards,

Javier

Javier Herrero                            EMAIL: jherr...@hvsistemas.com
Chief Technology Officer
HV Sistemas S.L.                          PHONE:         +34 949 336 806
Los Charcones, 17                         FAX:           +34 949 336 792
19170 El Casar - Guadalajara - Spain      WEB: http://www.hvsistemas.com