I've also just downloaded the "slow version" in 2.5 minutes. Seems damn
quick to me. This was with Firefox, which I prefer above all other browsers.

Rob Kimberley

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On
Behalf Of gonzo .
Sent: 12 March 2011 3:37 PM
To: time-nuts
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] Datum Handbook of Time Code Formats





I just tried it, and the Free download works fine with FF, but fails with
IE6.
I suspected it may have been a Java problem, so I ran an update on IE6 with
no improvement.
It seems the problem is IE6.

ian


> Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 20:03:01 -0800 (PST)
> From: "J. Forster" <[email protected]>
> To: "Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement"
>       <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: [time-nuts] Datum Handbook of Time Code Formats
> Message-ID: <[email protected]>
> Content-Type: text/plain;charset=iso-8859-1
> 
> I just tried it and got the same thing. Rapidshare used to work for 
> me, but not any more.
> 
> -John
> 
> ==============
> 

                                          
_______________________________________________
time-nuts mailing list -- [email protected] To unsubscribe, go to
https://www.febo.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/time-nuts
and follow the instructions there.





_______________________________________________
time-nuts mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe, go to https://www.febo.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/time-nuts
and follow the instructions there.

Reply via email to