Perrier wrote:

Turn the crystals 90 degrees so they are perpendicular to the PC board. Make a simple TL431 temperature regulated circuit (I found it on the web by a google search) with a bit of copper and insulation. A small supplemental adjustable tuning capacitor and/or varicap circuit may be needed. It will probably get one as close as the original programmed mod IMHO.

I very much doubt that the stability of the existing crystals in a homemade oven would come within two orders of magnitude of a divider referenced to a GPSDO. Not to mention that for the oven to work properly, it would have to hold the crystals significantly above ambient temperature, which would presumably be rather far from their optimum tempco point.

Best regards,

Charles