On 5/27/2011 8:59 PM, francesco messineo wrote:
since the plot has a step jump, seems only a few tens mC, and then it
comes slowly back to the "normal" track, I'd rule out at least an
external temperature change: the thunderbolt can easily detect an hand
in its proximity even for a few seconds, but I don't remember ever
seen a step change.
Could be a firmware/sensor/communication error, but I'm not able to
explain why it comes back to normal slowly (but I'm sure there's a
firmware reason for that).
Frank,

   thanks. I can obviously rule out a hand or a body in proximity of the GPSDO,
as when that happened I was alone in the house and moreover the door was locked.

I would tend to consider it some sort of glitch either in the firmware or in the
temperature sensor. I would be curious to know if somebody else has ever
observed
in his Thunderbolt a similar phenomenon.

73  Alberto  I2PHD