On 7/9/2011 10:18 PM, Raj wrote:
         I dont wear a watch since 25 years or more. Plenty of clocks around
and now will cell phone and other personal devices all have clocks.

Watch it. Those clocks on the cell phones are consistently slow compared to a WWVB watch. The time clocks where I work which have a phone connection to an (real deal) atomic clock are one second slow compared to my WWVB watch. At the end of the day I supply a countdown taking into account the one second off. The second off is due to digital delay in the system. It's about like having my own time clock except I can't punch in or out with the watch. Can't have EVERYTHING!

But you are right about the plentiful number of clocks around, most being less than a minute off, usually slow. For years I didn't wear a watch until I got a WWVB watch. I was never happy with watches until I got that one due to inaccuracy. I want my watch to be exact. (OK, less than half a second off)