No exactly. A PPS generator syncrhonized with UTC time, using a GPS ntp server in the same LAN. Not too bad... but several microseconds jittery :) enough for my application then. Probably with long time constants it is doable, but if the ntp server is in the internet, and not in a LAN, I suspect that to get good results can be a bit difficult :)

Regards,

Javier