Hi,
Just got my cheapo 5680A. It was accompanied by a little teddy bear clutching a L7805CV !

Got a couple of questions.

1) What is the expected 10MHz peak to peak voltage. FEI doc seems to indicate 0,5V but I am getting only 200mv. 2) What is the sensitivity to 15V input level. I am only measuring 14,722 (stable) on Pin1.
3) Could this low input voltage affect output voltage?

The box locks after a couple of minutes but my TDS 210 is showing a very jittery ( 9,98-10,02 MHz ) but well formed sine wave for 8 hours of being powered on. Could this also be an artefact of low main power?

regards,
Mike