El 09/02/2012 22:28, Magnus Danielson escribió:

Consider that it is de-modulated and then low-pass filtered.

Also, it is the alternating rate and not 1400 Hz difference in DDS setting which is the key parameter here. The 1400 Hz gives a hint of the Q-value however, which seems to be lower on these than on any of my larger rubidiums, but it is maybe to be expected.
Yes, you're right... I was thinking on the alternating rate (that in fact I measured, at 416.6666..Hz, but the other number came first ;) ), and in the fact that the FRS, that uses 127Hz as alternating rate, has notorious spurs at 127 and 254Hz (al at a lot of their harmonics), so I was expecting someting similar for the FE5680A at 416.6666Hz and harmonics, but seems not to be there (or the spur forest makes not easy to see these trees :) )

Regards,

Javier